ITabletPCshop

Guangdong, Guangdong 1 comment

Thank you for visiting ITabletpcshop.com, where you will find thousands of products offered at incredible wholesale prices. A quick look around our site will reveal our massive range of first-rate goods, be they Android Tablet PC and Tablet Accessories

ITabletPCshop.com provides professional services Through more than two-year development, we have been working and insisting on honest trade, reasonable price and fast shipping in E-Business.The Best Wholesale Stock . as the wholesale Android Tablet PC and Tablet Accessories company, we supply more high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products, all at wholesale prices.Experience professional service and quality products.

Review about: Tablet Pc.

Comments

FI kind of like the Android I just bought however I can not get any GPS RESPONSE no does it have my right location. It shows my neighbors home as my location.

The unit always says looking for GPS and never stops serching for it. Also it displays chineese english.

Will I ever get a GPS Satilite connection or am I just screwed? (Slang for stuck with what I got,sorry charlie)